Want to learn stock market investment from A-Z ?Click the following link to get 14 days‘ free trial on our paid stock market courses:
Learn stock market from the basics to advance and become an expert investor
Mr. Porinju Veliyath biography, his journey from homeless person to the successful investor. We have covered his investment strategy, philosophy and success story in detail.
investing in stocks and shares handbook amazon sales you might want to regulate:
[wprebay kilowatt=“committing to shares guide“ num=“0″ ebcat=“267″]
[wprebay kilowatt=“setting up shares of stock aid“ num=“first“ ebcat=“267″]
Success story for farming family in Bangladesh working with CIMMYT
Image by CIMMYT
Bangladeshi farmer Gopal Mohanta and his wife work together cutting up feed for their livestock. They did not previously have animals, but were able to buy them thanks to a dramatic improvement in their livelihood after they began to work with CIMMYT. They now grow a variety of crops that meet their food and feed needs, and each day prepare and mix a balanced meal for their animals.
The family’s fortunes began to change when Mohanta attended a farmer training session provided by CIMMYT in collaboration with partners in Bangladesh. This opened a door for him to take advantage of a range of resources from CIMMYT and its partners—including seed, technologies, and practices—and to combine these with the family’s own hard work and talent.
One of the changes Mohanta made was to plant a more diverse range of crops, and in 2005 he planted maize for the first time, using improved seed based on CIMMYT materials. He achieves high yields of 12-13 t/ha, which he is able to sell at a good profit, as a growing market is fueling high and stable maize prices in Bangladesh. As well as being able to invest in livestock and other farm diversification, such as a pond stocked with fish, the increased income has brought other benefits for the family. Mohanta and his wife have built a new, larger house and are able to provide a better education for their two children.
The family has come a long way, providing a shining example of what is possible to others in their community of Boiragee, Dinajpur. However, the success story is far from over; looking to the future, Mohanta plans to buy more land and to plant more crops.
Vijay Kedia Success Story : Motivation for young investors!
In this video RandomTeachings have tried to depict vijay kedia sir’s journey of being
a small trader to being an inspiration to the young generation.
Our top book recommendations (Affiliates):
1) Dhando Investor : http://amzn.to/2wWaiWD
2) The Intelligent Investor : http://amzn.to/2fEhmUz
3) Security Analysis : http://amzn.to/2wWDJbi
4) Value Investing and Behavioral Finance : http://amzn.to/2wWgQEP
5) One up on wall street : http://amzn.to/2wWtHa5
6) The liitle book that beats the market : http://amzn.to/2wWh1ju
7) Common stocks and Uncommon profits : http://amzn.to/2wWfiuy
8) Reminiscences of a stock operator : http://amzn.to/2w58hdy
9) Learn to Earn : http://amzn.to/2uBX1pF
10) The Thoughful Investor : http://amzn.to/2wWfwSn
Open a free demat account here :
https://zerodha.com/iframe-form/?id=ZMPHHF Video Rating: / 5
When Damon’s mom said he couldn’t get the new pair of Jordan’s unless he bought a share of Nike, it got real. Real profitable!
What can we learn from Damon Williams‘ story?
1. Don’t be fooled, being successful is cool. Not only is Damon an accomplished investor, he is an honor student, athlete, model, and involved in acting. Get out there and get involved in something. Let your light shine, forget the haters!
2. The internet is a powerful learning tool! WorldStar and ESPN are cool, but the internet is so much more than just entertainment. The internet gives you an opportunity that has never existed in history before; instantaneous access to almost unlimited knowledge. With mobile devices, you can get any kind of information you want anywhere you are. No excuses, get out there and learn something!
3. Be careful about how much time you spent with distractions like watching TV, do everything in moderation. Damon said he could just go play a video game, but he rather put the work in and own part of the company that makes his game (literally).
4. Learn more about the things you are interested no matter how small. Opportunities for success are all around you. A pair of Nikes helped lead Damon to investing triumph.
5. To parents. Don’t be afraid to learn new things with your children; improving yourself can help improve them.
6. Return and give back. Damon helps empower his community by teaching younger children the skills he learned to be successful.