A short analysis comparing a hypothetical investment scenario in Nike shoes vs. Nike stock. As a child, the most expensive shoe I purchased was the Nike LeBron 4’s which retailed on November 13, 2006 for 5. Today a pair of similar LeBron 4’s will sell for ~5 on the online marketplace which seems like a wonderful flip opportunity…until you see how much Nike stock has grown over the same period. In November Nike stock was trading for .76 per share meaning you could have purchased 10.6 shares of Nike instead of the Nike LeBron 4’s. Those 10.6 shares would now be worth 6.49, nearly ,000!, given Nike trading today, May 25, 2020, at .75 per share. This is a very rough analysis and only compares one single shoe that I just so happened to love as a child, but is meant to prove a larger point – think larger. Yes you can flip shoes, but you can also „flip“ stocks. Yes you can own a product, but you can also own the company that makes that product. True wealth is achieved when one learns to stop limiting their beliefs to the manner in which they are presented to them.
FOLLOW & DM ME YOUR # ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE 11 @ 11
How option pricing works and finding 1000% gainers:
Tutorials on Spreads:
How to Roll over options/spreads:
How we setup our long term portfolio and dividend investing:
The Ghetto Spread (Invented by the cult 2019):
1. Love thy CHAD as you love yourself. Be positive. Respectful. Remember treat yourself that way.
2. No rocket ships. If uncertain of this rule, avoid rocket ships at all costs.
3. If you get banned, you must be reborn, your sins are forgiven however you must shed your old name. Everyone is always welcome to learn and contribute, everyone will be treated the same, you will often notice despite the name the same behavior/disrespectfulness/rudeness will always get banned. We ban the behavior not the person.
4. DO NOT FLEX GAINS. You can if you post the trade before hand and overall just mention the thesis towards it. Indiscriminate flexing results in a ban.
5. DO NOT FLEX LOSSES. Same as rule above, we do not encourage a culture of glorifying losses or hyper focusing on the negative.
6. DO NOT JOKE ABOUT FITNESS / PUSHUPS. During our holy hourly exercises it is extremely encouraged to only discuss what physical activity you have done. Joking about or joking around this time is a zero-tolerance zone. I am telling you now, your joke about it already isn’t good, exercise extreme caution in what you say during this time.
7. Be respectful during the 11 @ 11. You are not the one speaking in front of everybody, you know nothing about these people. Any side eye or shade during a phone call will result in an instant ban.
8. None of these trades are a recommendation to make a trade or financial investment, even if I say this is a recommendation I am talking to myself or one of my personalities. Stream alerts are not trade alerts, they are literally alerts of what is happening on stream. Copying my trades will most likely result in a loss. You can make the same trades as me, sure, but you are not me and your mindset is different, assume I am going to lose on every trade.
9. Like the video & subscribe, if you’re a real OG make sure you turn off ad-block. If you’re not on the main channel, you’re playing yourself.
10. If you simply follow rule #1 it encompasses every single rule and you won’t have to worry about anything. If something is wrong with the feed or you have suggestions on stuff that should be included or done differently, constructive criticism is always welcome. Complaining is not. We like solutions not focusing on problems!
11. CALLING PEOPLE OUT: Keep it positive and respectful. If someone else is breaking the rules or you disagree with what they are saying or have any differences whatsoever, IF YOU CALL THEM OUT NEGATIVELY you will get clapped.
This is all live and in real-time, feel free to ask any questions about trading. If I don’t answer it is probably because I am in my zone trading given the current market environment, I will get to your question whenever I have an opportunity. Good luck trading and understand this stream is for educational purposes. Do not copy the trades. Option trading is really risky and you are more than likely going to lose your money copying anything you see on this stream or channel. Consult with a professional before making any financial investment.
Trading on 4 different platforms: Etrade pro (screen shown), ThinkOrSwim (long term investing) Robinhood options (progress on main channel), and my main portfolio.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL FOR LIVE TRADING DAILY! MAIN CHANNEL FOR NIGHTLY WATCHLIST & TUTORIALS!
#StockMarket #Robinhood #DayTrading
DISCLAIMER: These videos are for educational purposes only. Nothing in this video should be construed as financial advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any sort of security or investment. Consult with a professional financial adviser before making any financial decisions. Investing in general and options trading especially is risky and has the potential for one to lose most or all of their initial investment Video Rating: / 5
Visit my Channel URL for more related videos. Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYU70S4jYvhw0BOetMFdD6A/videos
Philippine Retirement and Travels
Should you consider buying shares of Hospital Stock instead of buying medical insurance policy? Learn more about the benefit and pitfalls of owning hospital share to get significant discount on hospitalization costs.
United Hospital Builders ad website: https://www.carousell.ph/p/paranaque-doctors-hospital-share-stock-1006102197/?t-id=GUrA-drobf_1593693972174&t-referrer_browse_type=search_results&t-referrer_request_id=R7jvK5y4ELMANYsl&t-referrer_search_query=hospital%20stocks&t-referrer_sort_by=popular Video Rating: / 5
This is a tour of the new hospital in Tacloban City.
Adidas stock (symbol: ADDYY) did much better than Nike stock (NKE) over the last 5 years because the company copied what Nike did. However, Nike’s valuation is still much higher and the debt is piling up. Therefore, Adidas is the better stock to invest in, but you never know given it is also a question about investing in European stocks vs. American stocks.
I made a video on Nike stock in June: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33FVH4lkpZU
My conclusion for Nike’s stock was overvaluation from a fundamental perspective and risky because:
– a growth slowdown is happening and what makes things worse,
– the management is attempting to conceal the slowdown with financial engineering.
– Nike has an extreme PE ratio which makes the stock even riskier.
In this video I’ll discuss Adidas stock as an investment opportunity and compare it to Nike stock and explain why long-term investors will continue to be better off investing in Adidas stock for the long-term.
This analysis will comprehend the following:
– Adidas stock vs Nike Stock price movement
– General business environment for both Nike and Adidas based on Q2 2020 results
– Strategic comparison and risks
– Adidas and Nike Stock fundamental comparison
Through the analysis I’ll also touch on the core investing concepts one has to think about in this environment where Adidas and Nike come as amazing examples:
– The risks of growth investing – Both Nike and Adidas stock prices have long-term growth priced in
– Do fundamentals matter at all in this market?
– Financial engineering – is it ok to take debt to push the stock higher? Nike’s debt bonanza.
So, all in all, it is not so much about the better investment, but about investing in general when it comes to Nike and Adidas.
Are you a sophisticated investor looking for in depth, independent stock analyses for investing ideas?Here is my independent stock market analysis and research! STOCK MARKET RESEARCH PLATFORM (analysis, stocks to buy, model portfolio)
Are you an investor that is just starting? Sign up for the FREE Stock Market Investing Course – a comprehensive guide to investing discussing all that matters: https://sven-carlin-research-platform.teachable.com/p/stock-market-investing
I am also a book author:
Modern Value Investing book:
Check my website to hear more about me, read my analyses and about OUR charity. (YouTube ad money is donated)
Listen to Modern Value Investing Podcast:
Come join me for a live session where I talk more about trading, the markets and all the money that can be made. Claim a seat here: https://claytrader.com/1-hour-trader-transformation/
What is a Dividend: https://claytrader.com/videos/trading-101-dividend/
Thanks to a subscriber question, I want to talk about how exactly a stock makes you money. Sure, you may understand what the stock market is and how the stock market works, but within that context, what exactly occurs to allow for a stock to make you, as the investor, a profit by putting money in your pocket.
Free Guide – The 5 Tools I Use To Find Stocks To Trade: https://claytrader.com/lp/Free-Guide-Trading-Tools/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=youtube&utm_campaign=resource%20guide
Enjoy this Free Content? I’m confident you’d enjoy my premium training courses then: https://claytrader.com/training/
Hear real life trading journeys from „normal“ people: The Stock Trading Reality Podcast – https://claytrader.com/podcast/ Video Rating: / 5
What exactly is a stock?
Get my latest course : Save time learning to trade at: http://tradersfly.com
-If you purchase stock in Google, you own a small fraction of Google.
-When you purchase stock, you’re buying a piece of the company.
-People buy stock in order to invest
-Companies sell stock in order to gain revenue (money to build/grow the company)
-A person starts a candy cane company, invests a lot of money, and the company is worth 0,000
-In order for this company to grow larger, it needs more equipment and employees
-The company needs more money to get the equipment and employees
-Instead of going to a bank to borrow the money, stock comes into play
-The candy cane company sells stock (or pieces of the company)
-Other people invest in the company and in turn, own part of the company
-The investors are looking for a financial gain
-If the company doubles its revenue, the investors also double their money (i.e. if one person invested ,000 that initial investment is now worth ,000)
-The investors benefit as the company grows
★ SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE: ★
★ ABOUT TRADERSFLY ★
TradersFly is a place where I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience about the stock market, trading, and investing.
Stock trading can be a brutal industry especially if you are new. Watch my free educational training videos to avoid making large mistakes and to just continue to get better.
Stock trading and investing is a long journey – it doesn’t happen overnight. If you are interested to share some insight or contribute to the community we’d love to have you subscribe and join us!
MY YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
— TradersFly: http://bit.ly/tradersfly
— BackstageIncome: http://bit.ly/backstageincome Video Rating: / 5
Stocks versus Bonds. In this video, we are going to introduce the concept of stocks and bonds, and how you should think about them in general. Stocks vs Bonds.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS: http://www.youtube.com/user/preet182?sub_confirmation=1
SUPPORT MONEY SCHOOL ON PATREON
MY BOOK TO LEARN ABOUT THE BASICS OF PERSONAL FINANCE: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/0143183516/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=15121&creative=330641&creativeASIN=0143183516&linkCode=as2&tag=whercom-20