Recurrent Neural Networks in Python: Keras and TensorFlow for Time Series Analysis – by Matt O’Connor
A look at neural networks, specifically recurrent neural networks, and how to implement them in Python for various applications including time series (stock prediction) analysis, using popular machine learning libraries Keras and TensorFlow
http://pycon.hk/2017/topics/recurrent-neural-networks-in-python-keras-and-tensorFlow-for-time-series-analysis/ Video Rating: / 5
In this python data science project tutorial I have shown the time series project from scratch. This tutorial will help you understand some of the very important features related to time series project in python like how to manipulate dataset, manipulate series, acf, pacf, autoregressive, moving average and difference.
I shown first how you can create a base model and figure out its error rate using scikit learn mean squared error and then how to you can create ARIMA model which is auto regressive integrated moving average model and a most advance and most used statistical model for time series forecasting.
Dataset link – https://tinyurl.com/yd65vnf3
Want to support me for creation of new free videos – https://www.instamojo.com/abhishek_agarrwal/support-required/
My other projects –
Data Science Project Tutorial for Beginners – https://youtu.be/z3xfNAZtbvw
Tableau Data Science Project 2 – Tableau Project for Practice Data Analysis and Prediction
Python Complete Tutorial for Beginners [Full Course] 2019
Python Complete Tutorial for Beginners [Full Course] 2019 – Part 2
Python Text Analytics for Beginners – Part 1 – Creating and Manipulating Strings in Python
My website – http://www.datantools.com
Connect with me on
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/datantools
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Abhishe30886934
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhishek-agarwal-9549876/
⭐My Favorite Python Books
– Python Crash Course: https://amzn.to/2J0AqbI
– Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: https://amzn.to/2VQuPd7
– A Smarter Way to Learn Python: https://amzn.to/35JBOcs
– Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners: https://amzn.to/35IKteV
– Hands-on Machine Learning with scikit-learn and TensorFlow: https://amzn.to/31kU9cg
Python official page – https://www.python.org/
Python documentation for each version – https://www.python.org/doc/versions/
Python Community – https://www.python.org/community/
Download Python – https://www.python.org/downloads/
Python Success Stories – https://www.python.org/success-stories/
Python News – https://www.python.org/blogs/
Python Events – https://www.python.org/events/
Python String Documentation – https://docs.python.org/3.4/library/string.html Video Rating: / 5
Hi there…. in this tableau tutorial project I have shown how you can forecast the time series using the forecast tableau option. I have shown how you can get the right moving average for your time series data in tableau and adjust the number of days to get the relevant moving average as well as I have shown how you can use different trend lines method to understand the trend component of a time series data. Finally I have shown how you can use the in built tableau forecast option which helps you creating a forecast values in seconds and then how you can configure or change the forecast options in tableau, so that you can get the model as per your needs. While changing the options of tableau forecast we have seen how you can get the forecast for more periods in tableau as well as what is additive and multiplicative models in time series and when to use them and finally how you can configure in tableau. Also we saw the option to replace null values with zero.
List of the all the tableau dashboard tutorials projects – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xfNAZtbvw&list=PL6_D9USWkG1AQj56AYY2Lj2hV4z7NuoeD&index=1
Dataset link – https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics_tutorials/join
You can find tableau project file here – https://www.instamojo.com/abhishek_agarrwal/time-series-forecasting-tableau-project-file/
Tableau Projects by Abhishek Agarrwal Video Rating: / 5
This Time Series Analysis (Part-1) in R tutorial will help you understand what is time series, why time series, components of time series, when not to use time series, why does a time series have to be stationary, how to make a time series stationary and at the end, you will also see a use case where we will forecast car sales for 5th year using the given data.
Link to Time Series Analysis Part-2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5T3ZEMZZKs
You can also go through the slides here: https://goo.gl/RsAEB8
A time series is a sequence of data being recorded at specific time intervals. The past values are analyzed to forecast a future which is time-dependent. Compared to other forecast algorithms, with time series we deal with a single variable which is dependent on time. So, lets deep dive into this video and understand what is time series and how to implement time series using R.
Below topics are explained in this “ Time Series in R Tutorial “ –
1. Why time series?
2. What is time series?
3. Components of a time series
4. When not to use time series?
5. Why does a time series have to be stationary?
6. How to make a time series stationary?
7. Example: Forcast car sales for the 5th year
To learn more about Data Science, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Watch more videos on Data Science: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gf5iLTbiQM&list=PLEiEAq2VkUUIEQ7ENKU5Gv0HpRDtOphC6
Become an expert in data analytics using the R programming language in this data science certification training course. You’ll master data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics and descriptive analytics techniques with the R language. With this data science course, you’ll get hands-on practice on R CloudLab by implementing various real-life, industry-based projects in the domains of healthcare, retail, insurance, finance, airlines, music industry, and unemployment.
Why learn Data Science with R?
1. This course forms an ideal package for aspiring data analysts aspiring to build a successful career in analytics/data science. By the end of this training, participants will acquire a 360-degree overview of business analytics and R by mastering concepts like data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics, etc
2. According to marketsandmarkets.com, the advanced analytics market will be worth .53 Billion by 2019
3. Wired.com points to a report by Glassdoor that the average salary of a data scientist is 8,709
4. Randstad reports that pay hikes in the analytics industry are 50% higher than IT
The Data Science Certification with R has been designed to give you in-depth knowledge of the various data analytics techniques that can be performed using R. The data science course is packed with real-life projects and case studies, and includes R CloudLab for practice.
1. Mastering R language: The data science course provides an in-depth understanding of the R language, R-studio, and R packages. You will learn the various types of apply functions including DPYR, gain an understanding of data structure in R, and perform data visualizations using the various graphics available in R.
2. Mastering advanced statistical concepts: The data science training course also includes various statistical concepts such as linear and logistic regression, cluster analysis and forecasting. You will also learn hypothesis testing.
3. As a part of the data science with R training course, you will be required to execute real-life projects using CloudLab. The compulsory projects are spread over four case studies in the domains of healthcare, retail, and the Internet. Four additional projects are also available for further practice.
The Data Science with R is recommended for:
1. IT professionals looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
2. Software developers looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
3. Professionals working in data and business analytics
4. Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
5. Anyone with a genuine interest in the data science field
6. Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/data-scientist-certification-sas-r-excel-training?utm_campaign=Time-Series-Analysis-gj4L2isnOf8&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0 Video Rating: / 5
What is the difference between Confidence Intervals and Prediction Intervals? And how do you calculate and plot them in your graphs? Video Rating: / 5