Investing in US share markets has garnered excess attention over the last few months. Amazon, Tesla, Apple, Facebook, Google – all stocks have given fabulous returns over the last six months. In this video, we answer the following questions
– What are the rules pertaining to investing in US stocks?
– How can one invest in US shares?
– What are the costs involved in buying US shares?
– What are the taxation rules on US shares?
– Should you invest in US shares?
– What are the alternatives to investing in US shares directly?
HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Vested, Saxo Bank, Stockal, Drive Wealth,
Visit our website www.alreadylate.com to know about our services
Maybe you’re just trying to get a better sales forecast for your small business!
Time series forecasting can help!
In this video you’ll learn how to QUICKLY use time series forecasting to produce a forecast. In just a couple of minutes you’ll be able to preprocess your dataset using Pandas and forecast over a number of time periods using Facebook Prophet.
In this video you’ll learn how to:
1. Preparing Data for Time Series FC
2. Training Prophet Time Series Models
3. Making forecast predictions
GET THE CODE!
Short introduction to the facts of using genetic algorithms in financial markets. Please review www.whentotrade.com for more details.
Watch a GA live in intraday trading: http://youtu.be/JXvJndqOvGc Video Rating: / 5
There is an interactive simulation: https://labs.minutelabs.io/evolution-simulator
And an overview video of that simulator: https://youtu.be/6nMo8T3T0L4
A few places to learn more about evolution and natural selection:
Any intro biology text you might have access to.
Special thanks to supporters on Patreon, especially:
Support Primer on Patreon:
For discussion and updates
– Discord: https://discord.gg/NbruaNW
– Reddit: r/primerlearning
– Twitter: @primerlearning
– Facebook: facebook.com/primerlearning
Streaming myself working on these monstrosities:
– Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/primerjustin
Made with Blender and python.
The music is „Investigations“ by Kevin MacLeod, distributed under a CC-BY license via incompetech.com.
Several other inputs into the graphics are from public domain contributions to https://www.blendswap.com. Video Rating: / 5