Video about picking your first stock: https://youtu.be/Ox2Iwcw_wBI
Hey guys it’s Andy from Magoo investing. Today we’re going to start a new series talking about the various kinds of investments for a young adult or college student. I talk about long term stocks and dividend stocks and give my opinion if they’re a good fit for someone with very little market experience.
Start longterm investing with Acorns: https://www.acorns.com/invite/X4QGLL
Start buying stocks with Robinhood: https://share.robinhood.com/andrewb4560
Trading for a Living Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management AUDIOBOOK
Buy Ledger Nano hardware wallet to safely store Bitcoin: https://shop.ledger.com/pages/ledger-nano-x?r=81121aa858e9
15 Books Warren Buffett Thinks Everyone Should Read | THE BOOK CLUB
SUBSCRIBE to ALUX: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjPtOCvMrKY5eLwr_-7eUg?sub_confirmation=1
Get THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR Audiobook for free: https://www.alux.com/freebook
Buy it on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2F6V9sH
Disclaimer: Signing up for Audible will result in financial compensation for Alux Inc which in turn helps the channel.
Here are the books mentioned in this video:
1. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham; https://amzn.to/2F6V9sH
2. Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham; https://amzn.to/2F60797
3. Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip Fisher; https://amzn.to/2EYjob1
4. Stress Test: Reflections on Financial Crises by Tim Geithner; https://amzn.to/2EVT41u
5. The Essays of Warren Buffett by Warren Buffett; https://amzn.to/2XQddhU
6. Jack: Straight From The Gut by Jack Welch; https://amzn.to/2F6m5sk
7. The Outsiders by William Thorndike, Jr.; https://amzn.to/2NYXnxd
8. The Clash of the Cultures by John Bogle; https://amzn.to/2u185tL
9. Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street by John Brooks; https://amzn.to/2XTiWDD
10. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by Jack Bogle; https://amzn.to/2CiuiIc
11. Dream Big by Cristiane Correa; https://amzn.to/2XQGRDP
12. The Most Important Thing Illuminated, by Howard Marks; https://amzn.to/2XUlGk7
13. First a Dream, by Jim Clayton and Bill Retherford; https://amzn.to/2F4CCgp
14. Poor Charlie’s Almanack, edited by Peter Kaufman; https://amzn.to/2ESrr9w
15. ‚Where Are the Customers‘ Yachts?‘ by Fred Schwed; https://amzn.to/2XSfI3p
16. The snowball: Warren Buffett and the business of life by Alice Schroeder; https://amzn.to/2O5LjdD
In this Alux.com video we’ll try to answer the following questions:
What books made the most impact on Warren Buffett?
Which books changed Warren Buffett’s way of thinking?
What’s the best biography book on Warren Buffett?
What 15 books influenced Warren Buffett the most?
Best Warren Buffett Books?
What does Warren Buffett read?
Which books inspires Warren Buffett?
#alux #bookclub #warrenbuffett
WATCH MORE VIDEOS ON ALUX.COM!
Most Expensive Things:
Becoming a Billionaire:
Travel the World:
Businesses & Brands:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for amazing visual inspiration:
Don’t miss the latest Luxury News only on Facebook:
Alux.com is the largest community of luxury & fine living enthusiasts in the world. We are the #1 online resource for ranking the most expensive things in the world and frequently referenced in publications such as Forbes, USAToday, Wikipedia and many more, as the GO-TO destination for luxury content!
Our website: https://www.alux.com is the largest social network for people who are passionate about LUXURY! Join today!
SUBSCRIBE so you never miss another video: https://goo.gl/KPRQT8
To see how rich is your favorite celebrity go to: https://www.alux.com/networth/
For businesses inquiries we’re available at:
https://www.alux.com/contact/ Video Rating: / 5